CONVERSION RATE OPTIMISATION MASTERCLASS
Tuition: Just £599
Course Length: 16 Hours
Expected Completion Time: 4-6 weeks
This Conversion Rate Optimisation course has 21 video lessons plus 13 downloadable handouts, 6 modules,a course review test and a certificate of completion.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this online course, you’ll gain the skills to:
• How to optimise all of your existing marketing funnels for better customer conversion through your site.
• Impact the revenue of the business without increasing the marketing budget.
• Make informed decisions about site changes that improve the online user experience.
• Increase customer engagement and loyalty.
• Recapturing those who abandoned the checkout page.
• Convert more browsers into buyers.
• Setting up a successful A/B split-test.
At the end of each core module, you will take a brief quiz to ensure that you understand the basic concepts covered in that module. Once you have completed each quiz for each module, you will then be able to sit for the final exam (which is taken online) and upon successful completion, you will have earned your certification.
6-WEEK COURSE OVERVIEW
Module 1: Conversion Rate Optimisation
• What is conversion optimisation?
• The benefits of implementing conversion into your business
• Different types of conversion funnels
• The key elements of a Conversion Rate Optimisation strategy
Module 2: Understanding conversion fundamentals
• Understanding the conversion funnel length
• What the shape of a conversion funnel indicates
• Using psychology fundamentals for better CRO
• The importance of perceived value and cost
Module 3: Optimise plans for better sales and customer conversion
• The 5 step customer sales journey
• Attracting customers and encouraging action
• Recapturing those who abandoned the checkout page
• Optimising your lead magnet and tripwire offer
• Offering a profit maximiser
Module 4: Advanced web performance optimisation
• Increase conversions with persuasive copy and UX / design.
• Web Site Map Template – Creating the redesign plan
• Live Website Analysis Demonstration – Before & After example
• Call To Actions to implement for better conversion
Module 5: Measuring and monitoring conversion methods
• Setting up a successful A/B split-test
• Grow your email list and send more strategic emails
• Results monitoring & analysis
• Retargeting for better conversion